Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2008

The inevitable has happened....

The roadrunner is drinking and seriously enjoying European coffee in the mornings.. Yes, we have this wonderful Espresso machine at work where you toss in a little package and out comes a little espresso. Of course, I have to run it twice to water down my coffee, add a sugar cube and some full, rich creamer and then I have a fantastic cup of coffee that I really look forward to in the mornings...

Enough said...

Oh, and no more picts! Camera needs to go back to Rehad center in the States. Will try to pick up a cheap one and the neighborly Migros. (the main grocery, everything store here).

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I've been looking into buying an iphone for a long time but there doesn't seem to be a big difference between the two other then speed and a few features.
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]