Montag, 11. August 2008

The drive to Icheon

Taking a really sweet taxi from the airport to my destination, I was
able to look around and click some fun shots. My first impression was that it's flat and there's lots of water and lots of bridges. Travelling alongside the waterway I stopped counting the number of bridges...

Not only bridges, but lots of tall apartment buildings that were so close together and all looked alike. So what would happen if you came home tipsy???

And since this was an Olympic site in 1988 I think, what would this blog be without the Olympic bridge! Looks more like a tower but it's really a pointy grey golden gate.


And after seeing more and more water and flatlands, I hit the mountains. First thought, wow cycling must be great. NOT! I don't think there are actually roads up these piles or rock and the humidity of this place at this time of the year is unbearable. Well, maybe not unbearable but something that takes a few days to get used to before you can walk 5 minutes without sweating like you're on a trainer...

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

thats amazing story.

Anonym hat gesagt…

i'm also into those things. care to give some advice?

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your blog is very creative, when people read this it widens our imaginations.