Dienstag, 5. August 2008

Time to restart the posts!

Well I am in Korea and it's definately an experience. I'm here for work and that's basically all myself and my coworkers are doing. It's like going back to university. We can have all three meals at our customer site and it's open 24 hours a day. And we are here until the wee hours of the evening. Unlike university though, I need badges to get in, and we all walk around in slippers. No shoes inside other than the front lobby.

I've got to present in 15 minutes, but I was so excited I found a way to get access to the outside world that I had to post. We are not allowed to bring in anything that has memory on it so I have no electronics and all my internet email accounts are blocked. But alas, I guess they didn't think of the blog. Well I only thought of that one this morning.

so, more later and I hope to start these again...

bfn

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Korea? Looking forward to more posts.